NOTE: Please be aware of the price and that this is a One of a Kind item. See text below. Upon purchase a representative of MOSF will contact you to arrange for shipment (see below).
Slimer from the film Ghostbusters. Made from the original molds!
You can tell because he has a butt crack. When NECA made their authorized replicas from this sculpt, Columbia Pictures asked them to smooth over the rear end - to remove the offensive area.
- Made of resin from Steve Johnson's original molds.
- 1:1 life size (if a ghost can have a "life" size) Approx. 34" x 36" x 40" not including post and base.
- Hand painted with glossy eyes and mouth.
- Figure is mounted on a 1 inch steel pole. The base is weighted and has wheels for easy mobility.
- Figure on pole stands over 6 ft. Great height for "Slimer Selfies".
- Figure could be removed from the pole and suspended via the internal bracing.